So I figured I write a little bit about me, but instead of doing your usual paragraph by paragraph I’m just going to do bulletin points.
Also if there is any questions that a person would like to ask I created an Ask.fm account for that. Just simply click here
- I have bipolar disorder and ADHD which can be a handful at times.
- I was born into ethno-religious group of Judaism. I am personally no longer a religious person what so ever, but honor my heritage to a high degree.
- I have glasses and wish I could get contacts in my eyes
- I haven’t taken medication for either them in 8 years now, it’s a personal choice and I stick with it.
- I have an extreme love for video games and basically everything else that’s nerdy. So stuff like comics, anime, and things of those nature are my pleasures in life.
- My favorite genre of games I’d say is FPS followed up by RPG
- I have hopes to get a degree, possibly double major, in Computer Science and Psychology.
- With the degree, or degrees, that I hopefully get I want to pursue a career in Game Designing or Artificial Intelligence.
- I built my own gaming computer, it’s basically my favorite thing in the universe.
- I try to be a nice and good person to everyone I can, giving them the benefit of doubt, though it’s gotten me screwed over in more than one occasion.
- I tend not to express my thoughts and feelings as much as I should which brings me to this place! Hopefully I’ll get some of the things that rattle around in my head out there.
- Even though I love socializing and give people the benefit of doubt I am still cautious and a bit paranoid when it comes to people. I’ve seen both the good and bad our species can do and that bad is absolutely terrifying.
- There’s some regrets I have in life that I will never be able to correct no matter what and while I know this it’s managing to live with these things I’m trying to learn.
- I’ll also probably avoid revealing my name due to me wanting to keep some of privacy.